How to obtain a Learner's Licence in Hyderabad?
Applicant for a Learner's Licence should appear personally before the Licensing Authority with the following:
* Application Form II (available with the department)
* Fees of Rs. 15/- for each class of vehicle
* Proof of age
* Proof of residence
* Medical Certificate in form 1A wherever applicable. An application for a medical certificate(Form - IA) shall contain a declaration in Form - 1 (Telugu Version Page-1 Page-2 Page-3 )
* 3 recent passport size photographs of the applicant.
* Applicants for Transport Vehicle Licence must produce a Permanent Driving Licence for Light Motor Vehicle held by him at least for one year, medical certificate in form 1A and he should attain the age of 20 years.
Applicants for Learner's Licence shall pass a test regarding basic traffic signs and driver's responsibilities.
The Learner's Licence so issued is valid for a period of six months from the date of issue and is renewable for another period of six months, during its validity.
Regional Transport Officers