Aero Shuttle Service - Hyderabad International Airport Hyderabad
Passengers can avail themselves of the services of 'Aero Express', the airport shuttle, which is a unique facility provided in India by the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport. These buses run 24x7 at 30 minutes interval to/from the following points in the city and the airport between 03:30 hours and 23:30 hours, and at a 1 hour frequency between 23.30 hours to 03.00 hours.
* Paryatak Bhawan, opposite to ITC Kakatia, Green Lands. This location is just before the junction from where the road leads to Ameerpet from Begumpet.
* Keyes Girls Highschool, near Clock Tower, Secunderabad. The location is near Saint John Church & also close to Railway Officer’s Rest House.
* Quli Qutub Shah Stadium opposite to City College. This location is just adjacent to Airtel office in Quli Qutub Shahi stadium, just 500 m (1,600 ft) from Madina junction.
* SD Hospital, Mehdipatnam. This location is in between Defence gate and SD Hospital gate where PVNR expressway ramp starts. This location is on right hand side of the road.
* HITECH City, opposite to Silparamam and diagonally opposite to the HITECH City Phase 1 Towers.