BMH - Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital, works on a mission of providing a high quality medication at the lowest cost.
It's a “ Hospital with Hospitality”
* To Provide Urban Medical Facilities of a base hospital in areas beyond the outskirts of the city.
* To bring the Latest Facilities in medical technology with dedicated and quality service to the rural needy.
* To provide Subsidized Health Care For :
* Middle & lower income group people
* People below poverty line
* Social workers
* To provide Community Health Care governed by the principal of Humanity and supported by the modern medical sciences irrespective of caste, creed, colour and religion.
* To act as a Medium for philanthropists to serve the society.
* To create Health Awareness in the community.
BMH has a well-equipped O.P.D Wing consisting of: -
1. General Medicine
6. Pathology Laboratory equipped with Auto Analyzer & Elisa Reader
7. Blood bank
8. FXB center for infectious diseases. (HIV/Aids center)
9. Radiology department equipped with 300M.A. X-ray machine, portable X-Ray machine and Ultra Sonography machine with transvaginal & transrectral probe, Color Doppler (Logic 400)
10. More than 500 T.B. patients are getting free medicines from Shri Bhairav Netra Yagna Samiti, every month, for 6-12month.
Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital
10-1-1, Bhagwan Mahavir Marg,
A C Guards,
Hyderabad - 500004