The High Court stands on the south bank of the River Musi. This is one of the finest buildings in the city, built in red and white stones in Saracenic style, by Nizam VII Mir Osman Ali Khan.
The Plan of the High Court was drawn up by Shankar Lal of Jaipur and the local engineer who executed the design was Mehar Ali Fazil. The construction started on 15th April, 1915 and was completed on 31st March, 1919. On 20th April, 1920 the High Court building was inaugurated by Nizam VII.
A.P.HIGH COURT (APHC)
Near Govt. City College,
HYDERABAD - 500 066.
EPABX LINES : 23446340, 23446341, 23446342, 23446343, 23446344, 23446345,
23446346 & 23446347