IRCTCmobile is a unique secure transaction solution residing on your mobile phone, which allows you to book railway tickets from anywhere and anytime. The IRCTCmobile has an attractive and user-friendly interface to facilitate easy navigation and has capability to book tickets in real time and store tickets details, making it an ideal ticketing solution.
Once you enter your mobile number in the IRCTC web page, you will be automatically registered, post which you can download and install IRCTCmobile on your java-enabled mobile phone. You can start booking railway tickets through your IRCTCmobile and pay through the credit card/ cash card.
To book your ticket using IRCTCmobile:
1. Login to IRCTCmobile on your mobile phone and Select ‘Booking’ a) Enter first three characters of city or city code in the ‘From’ and ‘To’ field b) Select ‘Next’ from the ‘Option’.
2. Confirm city by selecting ‘From’ and ‘To’ for the desired city and Selects ‘Next’
3. Select the ‘Class’ from ‘Option’
4. Select the ‘Date of Journey’
5. IRCTCmobile will fetch and display the trains a) Select the desired train and Select ‘Next’ b) Select ‘Train details’ from Options to view the details
6. After confirming the Itinerary review, Select ‘Book’
7. After reading the disclaimer, Select ‘Next’ in Options
8. Select ‘Passenger List’ to add passengers. Alternatively, Passenger details can be added by selecting ‘New Passenger’ from Options
9. Select the desired check boxes against passenger names and Select ‘Add to Ticket’
10. Select ‘Next’
11. Enter the mailing address where the ticket has to be delivered
12. Enter the credit card details or cash card account no. and select ‘Continue’ from Options
13. Enter ‘CVV’ or cash card PIN. and Select ‘Next’
14. Select ‘Book Now’
15. An I-ticket* with itinerary details is displayed and stored on the IRCTCmobile. I-ticket will be sent to the mailing address * Only I –tickets can be booked from the mobile phones. I –ticket is delivered to the passenger through courier at the postal address provided by the IRCTCmobile user. The user cannot take print out of I- ticket.
For details visit irctc.co.in
or contact on the following number