Wonderful Photo Sharing Social Site

After I posted about the Diwali photo submission on my blog, I went on to research about social networking sites that offer free photo hosting services. And during my search I stumbled upon one such site for sharing photos - thoughts.com

I looked around on the site and found it pretty useful. It allows you to upload and import photos and you can decide whom to share your photos with. You can create and manage multiple albums. You can browse through the photos uploaded by other members. And it is all free. Some of the photos uploaded were real quirky - gave me some ideas for my photography session next weekend at the mall. Users upload photos very frequently and so every time you visit the site you can look at some fresh photos.

The site allows users to comment on photos and rate them. You can also embed the photos elsewhere (e.g. on your blog), or link to the photos directly. Overall a pretty useful photo storing and sharing site.

That's not all the site has to offer - it also has other features like blogs, polls, surveys, forums and podcasts. So, it's a one stop shop for all your online interests. Do check it out!

No comments: