Review - Health and Glow outlet in Karkhana, Secunderabad

Recently I had a awful experience at the Health and Glow outlet in Karkhana. While this may have become the norm in most stores, I am not a fan of it.

As I parked my vehicle outside the store, I noticed a group of SA's waiting outside the store talking amongst themselves. As soon as I entered the store, I was surrounded by the SA's wanting to know what I wanted. I felt like a rabbit being hunted by a pack of vultures. I mean let me come in, and look around for myself. I am not gonna run away with stuff from the store. There is no need to swoop down on any customer who enters the shop and hover around them. Not all appreciate this, atleast I dont. I like my space and would love to browse around and shop in peace. If I need assistance, I will ask for it.

For the entire time I was in the store, the SA's were hoovering around me. I was so irritated, that I left without making any purchases. What is your take on this?

No comments: