Hyderabad 10K Run is back.
The Hyderabad 10K Run foundation, is dedicated to organizing the Hyderabad 10K Run, Half Marathon & Full Marathon and to promote healthy living and a sense of well being. The warmth of togetherness and the enthusiasm of the purpose will bring thousands of participants from all walks of life to be a part of this glorious phenomenon.
The Hyderabad 10K Run being held on November 30th, 2008 offers a unique platform to celebrate the spirit and camaraderie of Hyderabadis and usher in a sense of bonding, sportsmanship and unity amongst all those who participate in it.
November 10K and Half Marathon (21.1 KM) Run:
* Venue: People's Plaza, Necklace Road
* Date: 30th November 2008
* 10K Run starting time: 7 AM
* 10K Run Reporting time: 6 AM
* Half Marathon(21.1 KM) starting time: 6 AM
* Half Marathon Reporting time: 5:30 AM
How to Register:
Through online registration you will be able to register for both 10K Run and Half Marathon. For online registration please click here.
Registration counters are available for people who wants to register offline. Below are the registration counters where you can get the BIB and BIB along with T-shirts. Half Marathon registrations are not available offline. You have to register only through website for Half Marathon participation.
RFID chips will not be available at Registration counters, you have to register online to get RFID chip and T-shirt.
Only registrants who has RFID Chip are eligible for Prize Money.
* Only BIB: Rs. 25
* BIB and T-Shirt: Rs. 125
* BIB with RFID Chip and T-Shirt: Rs. 150 (Only available through online registration)
* Apollo Pharmacies
* Fresh @
* Hyderabad Central
* MPM Mall - Big Bazaar - Abids
* Pantaloons - Begumpet
* Medwin Hospitals
* Dinaz Fitness Studio
* Ashoka Metropolitan - Banjara Hills
* If you are an online registrant, You have to collect the registration kits by submitting the Registration ID or Order ID and identity card - (which you will find it in your email after completing the online registration) at People's Plaza, Necklace Road on 28th & 29th November, 2008. Time: 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM. Your registration kit contains BIB with RFID Chip.
* If you are an offline registrant and you have registered at Registration Counters, You don't need to take registration kits, as you get the BIB and T-Shirts at Registration Counters.
* For Half Marathon you have to report on 30th November, 2008 by 5:30 AM at People's Plaza, Necklace Road.
* For 10K Run you have to report on 30th November, 2008 by 6:00 AM at People's Plaza, Necklace Road.
* The area will be cordoned after 6:00 AM, so we request you to come before 6:00 AM.
* Water supplies, Ambulances and First Aid Stations will be available at every 2 KM on the routes.
Why RFID Chip:
* To identify and calculate the start and finish timings effectively, we use RFID Chips.
* Only registrants who have RFID chips are eligible for Prize Money.
* To avoid inaccurate finish timings, we introduced 3 loops in between the routes. You need to pass through these loops to be eligible for accurate results, you have to cross the three arches before finish point to maintain your time accurately.
Hyderabad 10K Run Foundation
6-3-248/A, 5E Maruthi Heights
Road No1, Banjara Hills
Fax: 040-2339 0873
Dept. of Communications
Indian School of Business
Gachibowli, Hyderabad - 500 019.
Azar: 9885151279 / 65346666